Try Biotrue multi-purpose solution today - and experience advanced lens care inspired by the biology of your eyes. Biotrue was developed following intensive study on how the eye works naturally to clean, hydrate and keep itself healthy.
Biotrue makes wearing contact lenses easier on your eyes, because it works like your eyes1-10
Biotrue provides excellent disinfection10 and is the only solution that brings together three bio-inspired innovations:
Key Features & Benefits
- Matches the pH of healthy tears.2-3
- Utilises lubricant found naturally in the eyes4-5
- Keeps certain beneficial tear proteins active6
Biotrue helps keep lenses moist for up to 20 hours7-9, maybe that's why 97% of people who have tried Biotrue are satisfied with it and prefer it 3:1 over the leading multi-purpose solution.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Your optometrist will advise you whether this product is suitable for you. If symptoms persist see your optometrist.
1. Data on file, Bausch & Lomb Inc.: Based on Consumer Satisfaction Studies. T
2. Data on file, Bausch & Lomb Inc.
3. Adler’s Physiology of the Eye, 7th ed. RA Moses and WM Hart eds. Mosby: St Louis, 1987;
4. Frescura M, Berry M, Corfield A, Carrington S, Easty D. Evidence of hyaluronan in human tears and secretions of conjunctival cultures. Biochem Soc Trans 1994;22:228S.
5. Lerner L, Schwartz D, Hwang D, Howes E, Stern R. Hyaluronan and CD44 in the human cornea and limbal conjunctiva: letter to the editor. Exp Eye Res 1998;67:481-4.
6. Barniak V, Burke S, and Venkatesh S: Comparison evaluation of multi-purpose solutions in the stabilization of tear lysozyme. Contact Lens Anterior Eye. (2010), doi:10.1016/j.clae.2010.06.011
7. Data on File, Bausch + Lomb Inc.
8. Scheuer C.A, Fridman K.M, Barniak V.L, Burke S.E, Venkatesh S: Retention of conditioning agent hyaluronan on hydrogel contact lenses. Contact Lens Anterior Eye. (2010), doi:10.1016/j.clae.2010.10.003
9. Data on File, Bausch + Lomb Inc.
10. Data on File: Results of in vitro study following FDA/ISO Stand Alone Procedure performed with the addition of organic soil to create a more rigorous test condition. Primary criteria for effective disinfection are defined as a reduction in the number of bacteria by a minimum of 3 logs(99.9%) and a reduction of mold and yeast by a minimum of 1 log (90%) within the recommended disinfection time. All solutions passed FDA/ISO primary stand-alone standard testing without organic soil. Results depict mean log reduction measured after manufacturers’ recommended disinfecting time (soak only). Biotrue, Clear Care (AO Sept Plus), RevitaLens OcuTec, OPTI-FREE PureMoist and OPTI-FREE RepleniSH results from separate in vitro studies performed following identical test procedures.